Online shipping options are much easier and convenient. Through internet shipping, you can print shipping labels, pay for shipping, look up shipment progress, and schedule a pickup online. Dispatch individual packages or you can set up a bill of lading for delivery. You just need addresses and goods information to create slip.
Register now and start saving. You can save 18% for your business.
Create Shipping Online:
- First, you have to visit UPS Internet Shipping link.
- Click the “Create A Shipment Now” button to proceed.
- Log in with your ID:
- If you already have a profile, log in and continue.
- Enter your ID in the first field.
- Type your password.
- Click the “Log In” button. By logging in you agree to the technology agreement.
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Create a login: set up your user ID and password.
- Enter your full name.
- Type your email address.
- Re-enter your email address.
- Create a User ID.
- Set up a password.
- Re-enter your password for verification.
- Read agreement terms carefully and accept all terms by clicking the checkbox.
- Click “Next” button.
- Enter contact information in the online form.
- Choose the type of your account.
- Enter in your details in blank spaces to create a personal profile.
- Select country name from the drop down menu.
- Type your address line 1, address line 2, and address line 3, city name, state and ZIP code.
- Provide your telephone number.
- Choose language preferences.
- Press the button marked “Submit”.
Fill out the form with shipping information to ship as a guest. If you don’t already have an account yet, you can register after your shipment is complete and save your address to your profile.
Ship As A Guest:
Where Is The Shipment Going?
Enter a new address in the online form.
- Provide your company name and contact information.
- Enter in address line 1, address line 2 (Apartment, building, unit, suite, floor, etc.), address line 3, (Department, c/o, etc.), city name and state.
- Provide your ZIP code.
- Enter telephone number.
- Provide your email address to receive excommunications.
Identify The Location Where The Shipping Is Coming:
- Enter company name and contact information.
- Leave your address line 1, address line 2 (Apartment, building, unit, suite, floor, etc.), address line 3, (Department, c/o, etc.), city name and state, ZIP code, telephone number, and email address.
- Provide a valid return address.
What Are You Shipping?
- Click the down arrow to choose a number of packages.
- Choose packaging type.
- Enter in declared the value. Added shipping charges may apply based on the value.
- Say “Yes” to set the same values for all packages.
How Would You Like To Ship?
- Select services.
- Add reference numbers to this shipment.
- Enter payment information
- Enter your payment information.
- Schedule a pickup.
- Click “Next” button.
Follow further steps to complete this application. The information you enter will be transmitted using a secure connection.
Shipping is more than distributing your posts or heavy freight. Shipping is getting your things to the right residence on time.
Create A Shipment:Setup your delivery online by logging in to existing account or as a guest.
Use Shipping Calculate:You can get right rate and delivery time calculation. Sign in to access your account.
Schedule A Pickup:
- Leave a message to a contact person through email at the requested pickup location.
View History:You can access shipping history and tracking details anytime you need it.
Create A Return:Just log in to your account.
Void A Shipment:You can quickly cancel an unshipped package. You can cancel your delivery through history within 90 days of creating your label online.
- Select “Shipping: at the top of the page.
- Choose “View History or Void Shipment” option to continue.
- Click the checkbox next to the package.
- Hit on “Void Shipment”.
You have done! Contact helpdesk to request a void after 90 days. The request cannot be sent after 180 days.
Open Your Account: Order Supplies: You will get free UPS supplies including packaging, forms, and labels. Supplies are available online.
View Service Guide:You will get the perfect solution for your every need.
Use International Tools: Use the advanced tools to manage shipment internationally in a timely, competent, and compliant manner.
Find the location: Use the search engine and online map to search a place.
Rate charts: You can quickly view zone and price charts.
Go for internet shipping and get the delivery solutions that right for you in across the country and around the world.