UPS is a source of freight, shipping, logistics, and supply chain management solutions and offers services in more than 220 countries around the world. It is the biggest package transfer corporation in the world and delivers more than 15 million packages on the daily basis.
www.Upsers.com website is designed to provide services to employees of the company. Through this online network, personals can access information associated with their pay stubs and payroll online anytime as required.
- Personnel can use their official accounts for direct deposit. They can manage their account and pay stub with ease and even change direct deposit particulars.
- It is the best and reliable source to get news about the company and its functions. Information about compensation benefits, special discount, and other rewards are available through a valid login. Sales managers can follow sales leads online.
Eligibility Criteria For A Valid Access:
- Access is provided to all UPS active and inactive employees.
- Login is valid retired employees in the UPS Retirement Plan.
A Supported Internet Browser is required.
- You can use Chrome 34 or higher.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9.0 or greater is supported.
- Firefox 28 or advance can be used to access account.
Beta versions of browser software are not supported.
Log In Requirement:
- You must be an employee of the company.
- A valid user ID is required. Your User ID is your Employee ID given on pay stub.
- PIN you use during your registration is needed to log in to UPSers.com.
- Contact your employer to get employee ID.
You need to follow the prompts as described below to access employee account.
Let’s get started.
- First, you have to visit the website by following the link that is www.Upsers.com from your web browser.
- The link will take you to the employee log in portal.
- Once on the page, you have to fill out the blank fields with requested information for a successful login.
- First, you need to choose preferred language. Select a language in which you want to continue and receive communication.
- In next field, you will be prompted to provide the login ID or employee ID. Remember, this ID is different from social security number.
- Next, type a valid Personal Identification Number (PIN) is a one-time password you create in the registration application.
- Click “Login” button.
Forgot Your Password:
- Visit UPS login password reset page.
- Provide your user ID in given space.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Next, you have to answer your challenge questions correctly.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the password.
You must answer correctly in three attempts, after the third failed attempt, your account will be locked.
- If your account is blocked, wait at least 15 minutes and try again. Or, complete the necessary information in Technical Help format to request information.
- The relevant user ID you used for login is your employee ID, which is not your Social Security Number. The employee ID is unique; you can find on your pay stub.
New User Registration:
Registration information will be used to authenticate your account if you forget your password.
- Visit the login portal, if you are using this site the first time you need to register.
- Select your language preference.
- Provide User ID and PIN,
- Press the “Log In” button.
- Read Terms and Conditions and acknowledge these terms to continue.
- Provide an e-mail address.
- Create your Challenge Questions and answers.
- Create a password for your profile.
You have to provide this info only once. You may change your e-mail address password, and challenge questions information at any time.
The company offers a complete range of competitive benefits and compensation programs to workers and works to meet their hopes compensation benefits, healthcare plans, and comprehensive total payment packages available for everyone.
Full-Time Paybacks:There are full benefits for part-time staff members. Hourly employees are tracking full advantages from medical coverage to tuition support to help them in educational development,
Tuition Assistance: Education support is available to:
- Full-time non-union workers
- Part-time union personnel
- Part-time management team members
Health and Wellness Programs: Employees will get medical, life insurance, work-life balance, sickness & accident insurance programs, prescription drug program, healthcare spending accounts benefits.
Rewards and Savings Programs: Special discounted stock purchase plans are offered to associates. Employees can buy stock through 401(k) plan.
Attractive Salaries: Company offers extremely competitive total rewards plans and hourly salaries and wages and managers incentive programs.
All this information about benefits is accessible through a valid employee login at UPSers.com.
- United States: You can contact customer service by calling at 888-553-1118
- Canada: call at 1-888-UPS-TECH (1-888-877-8324) to access help desk.
You can contact these numbers to get work-related data, payroll, and pay stub information.